ANGER IS YOUR WORST ENEMY
Anger describes the emotion as a primary, natural emotion that has evolved of surviving and protecting yourself from what’s considered a wrong-doing. Anger is an emotion and a natural response. Anger releases adrenaline hormones and due to adrenaline hormones, it increases heart rate, blood pressure, and high risk of heart attack, brain stroke also. Sometimes it may fade face and hands, makes eyes red, and trembles body.
Anger itself is not any problem, it’s how you handle it. Anger can make you more motivated to do something positive only then when you can manage it healthily. But it is the most destructive emotion of all the emotions of a human being. Most of the time it affects badly and hampers in many ways.
In the researches, it has been proved that anger is anyone’s worst enemy. Because it leads to hurting people and destroys peace and happiness. When a person is in anger, he cannot think logically. He loses his thinking capability, sense, and wisdom and it destroys only. There is no positive outcome of anger. Besides it leads to depression.
Anger can make someone loud in vocal. Sometimes it can cause doing weird behavior like kicking the door, throwing things, cursing, etc. It can turn a sensible person into insane for the moment when he is ruled by anger. Though anger is a natural emotion, it can be controlled and reduced. There are some ways of controlling and reducing anger are given below.
- Anger is a complex emotion. Recognizing anger is the first stage to control it. We all have many symptoms when we get angry. You need to first recognize your anger symptoms so that you can handle them easily.
- Meditation makes our life more beautiful. It helps us to know our inner selves. Meditation can also be a tool that is used to relax us physically and calm the mind. Taking deep breaths in a sitting position, etc. helps a lot for calming the mind.
- Praying is such a humble way to keep your anger in control. You can confess your all the topic of anger to Creator and this will calm your mind and will bring peace.
- Sometimes the situation makes us angry, staying there creates it messier. Then walking away from there is the best solution because it will give you time to be relaxed.
- Stop talking for a while to the person that makes you angry. Otherwise, there will be more arguments and the situation will become more complicated.
- Think logically when you will be in anger. Most of the time we people do not think logically when we stay in anger and that is why we speak and behave badly. You should think about the after phase of anger. Do not speak any wrong or do any wrong that you will regret this after a while.
- Bring some changes in your lifestyle. Sleeping, eating, working and exercise schedules affect our daily life. Lack of sleep, unorganized eating habit makes us more irritated. Do everything in a proper way like waking up early and having proper sleep, and eating properly in time. Besides have a good amount of exercise that will bring peace to your mind.
- Have a practice of forgiving. Without forgiving the hate or the anger for the person you have, you cannot ask for a peaceful mind. That will continuously bother you and spoil your peace. So, for the sake of your peace and happiness and also for maintaining a good relationship with the person, you must have patience and have to forgive. You should keep in mind; forgiving is a great virtue. And it is a very good practice for maintaining a healthy relationship or bonding.
- Give yourself some time for understanding yourself and the other side as well. Time makes everything better and it also works like a magic for calming the anger.
- Take a step back. When your other side is arguing or having anger issues with you, you just stay silent and take a step back. Either the situation will become much worse and worse. After a while, when the situation will be normal then you can have a good conversation and can sort out the issue.
- Apply distraction techniques when you can understand you are in anger. Such as watching movies, playing, hugging your parents or your close persons, giving treat thyself, etc. Instead of putting all your energy into the upsetting emotion, you reset your attention to something else. Simply any activity that you engage in to redirect your mind off your current emotions.
Anger does not solve anything. It builds nothing but it destroys everything. There is a saying, “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger”-Buddha.
- Margaret Atwood Short Biography | Canadian Poet
- My Last Duchess Robert Browning Summary & Analysis
- Is Romanticism is revival or a revolt? (Short question)
- How would you portray 18th century as the age of Satire?
- English literature – The early Middle English period
- Preface to Shakespeare by Samuel Johnson Summary
- Julia Alvarez poet, novelist, and essayist Short Biography
- Cold Calling is the most essential skill
- The Death of the Hired Man By Robert Frost Summary
- To His Coy Mistress Poem Summary and Analysis
- To what things are men in authority servants and what is the result of it