One year of pandemic situation: keep yourself safe from covid-19
In the year 2019, a new infectious disease named Coronavirus (covid-19) changed the scenario of the world. The outbreak of the virus becomes the reason for huge deaths & people’s life stopped all of a sudden. In 2020’s 1st period, many countries were infected destructively including Bangladesh. Many people died, lost so many relatives, lost jobs in lockdown days. Life became like caged birds. This virus not only hampered physically but also makes tremendous footprints of fear, in affected & nonaffected people’s minds. Depression, anxiety, fear of death & an unusual lifestyle changes people’s life a lot.
Although a new vaccine was invented for the coronavirus, there is no 100% guarantee or there may be a chance of reactions. There is always a saying that prevention is better than cure. So, to keep yourself safe, some precaution is mandatory for coronavirus. Only these safeguard techniques can create a space from the attack of the coronavirus.
Advice & safeguard techniques:
- Wearing masks in public places is a must. People should cover their eyes, nose & mouth in a public gathering.
- After using a mask, it should be taken off carefully & store in a clear plastic bag in the trash bin. It’s not a good practice to use a used mask twice.
- During talking, maintain a 1-meter distance between two people is mandatory. To reduce the risk of infection people should follow common etiquette like during cough, sneeze, or speak, they should not touch their face.
- After every 20 minutes, washing hand for 20 seconds is also important. If there is a lack of water, in that situation people should use hand sanitizer.
- No handshaking, no hugging should be followed strictly.
- People should stop touching public things & should wear hand gloves.
- After coming from outside, the dress should be changed immediately, taking bath is a must.
- Physical exercise, healthy diet, quitting tobacco, mental health care is the most important thing to make a person safe & sound in this situation.
- On His Blindness By John Milton Summary & Analysis
- The Patriot by Robert Browning: Summary & Analysis
- Write a Composition —- Environment Pollution
- Young Goodman Brown By Nathaniel Hawthorne Summary
- Locksley Hall By Alfred Lord Tennyson Summary & Analysis
- Write a Composition —- The season I like most
- Bacon’s treatment of personal relationship in his essays
- Nuptial love maketh mankind
pandemic situation pandemic situation pandemic situation pandemic situation pandemic situation pandemic situation